My Bottle of Thoughts.


December 29, 2012

The very last.

Left one more day to enter new year. Excited, sad and happy and all sort of other feeling mix become one feeling. 2012 has changed me a lot. yeah A LOT. either good or bad things happen to me through this year, i strongly can say that i survived it. Many new experience and moments i jump into and all that just makes me more matured and think more efficiently.

Talking about being more matured, I finally enter my very-the-last of my 'teen years' oh i am so happy although next year my age will no-more-teen-but-twenty. Yup, feel so old. To sum up of my teen years, although not even end yet, hehe was quite fun and challenging and i am hoping my last year gonna be awesome.

Entering 2013 equal to entering my last teen year. new resolutions, goals and dreams already have filled the list-to-do thingy. Surely will accomplish what i want to do for this new year. For example travel more and think more and write more. but not to forget, improving myself to become a good muslimah. Insya Allah.

what life lesson that you have learned through 2012 ?

  • don't easily believe what people say.
  • don't let your shyness become a stonewall for you to try something new.
  • appreciate all the little things.
  • screw all the haters and love more. 
  • be your own self.
  • the nature of this life is to reward you for hard work.
  • after the rain will comes a rainbow. :)
sum up my 2012 ?
super-full-tense-funtastic-whole-experience!

Surely it is a year to remember.

p/s : 2013 = FINAL EXAMS! wish me luck for my final this January.