Talking about being more matured, I finally enter my very-the-last of my 'teen years' oh i am so happy although next year my age will no-more-teen-but-twenty. Yup, feel so old. To sum up of my teen years, although not even end yet, hehe was quite fun and challenging and i am hoping my last year gonna be awesome.
Entering 2013 equal to entering my last teen year. new resolutions, goals and dreams already have filled the list-to-do thingy. Surely will accomplish what i want to do for this new year. For example travel more and think more and write more. but not to forget, improving myself to become a good muslimah. Insya Allah.
what life lesson that you have learned through 2012 ?
- don't easily believe what people say.
- don't let your shyness become a stonewall for you to try something new.
- appreciate all the little things.
- screw all the haters and love more.
- be your own self.
- the nature of this life is to reward you for hard work.
- after the rain will comes a rainbow. :)
sum up my 2012 ?
Surely it is a year to remember.
p/s : 2013 = FINAL EXAMS! wish me luck for my final this January.