My Bottle of Thoughts.


July 15, 2012

A pleasant surprise.

well hello.

Let's get straight to the point. Ahamdulillah i've been accepted to continue my degree in Science (Management Mathematics) in Uitm. i never expected to get what i want. i really wanted to continue my degree on mathematics, and such a surprise i have got it. Although a lil bit disappointing when i don't get a chance to continue in UTM as i wanted. but it's okay maybe this is the best for me. Indeed, what Allah planned out for my future that is the best.

So this few days i kinda trying to figure out how to live my life after this. definitely a lot have to change. The way i talk, the way i think, the way i handle all the things, they need to be improve. getting into a new era kinda scary yet interesting. maturing myself calmly inside and outside. never want to repeat the same mistake over and over again.

Shall try to survive another four years of my life. Dean's list every semester ? insyaAllah. 
We will see how it goes. 

'The greatest barrier between you and success is yourself, remember that you can do this.'

may the faith and strength be with me.